[Evergreen-catalogers] Consistency of terms in the web client

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 27 13:40:14 EST 2016

Hi all,

As I was doing some cataloging testing in the web client, I noticed an
inconsistency in terminology for copies/items. In the hopes of seeing
more consistency for terminology in the web client, I have opened a LP
bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1538691 to get opinions
on which term to use.

I also would like to use this bug as a place to identify other
inconsistent terms that may have been implemented in the cataloging
areas of the web client. If you have seen any others, please feel free
to add them to the bug.

If we can come to consensus on some of these, we can try to update some
of the labels over the next few weeks.

Thanks!
Kathy

--