[Evergreen-catalogers] Best record choice during ordering process

Danielle Davis ddavis at yorklibraries.org
Thu Jul 21 07:48:06 EDT 2016

Hi Linda,

Below is a screenshot showing how we bring brief vendor records into the ILS.  This setup will create a new brief record only if an ISBN match is not found.  Matches will merge the order records onto the better existing bibs in the catalog.  Hope this helps!

Best,

Danielle

Danielle M. Davis
Technical Services Librarian