[Evergreen-catalogers] transfer bug?

Brueck, Vicki Vicki.brueck at ncdcr.gov
Thu Apr 6 09:27:33 EDT 2017

I have an update on this.  The parts information is appearing in the OPAC view, but it is still not displaying in the holdings maintenance screen even though the screen has been refreshed several times.  I have even searched the title fresh since I transferred them over 30 minutes ago.

Vicki

Vicki Brueck
Cataloger, Content Management and Access Branch
Government & Heritage Library
State Library of North Carolina
Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919-807-7451 office
919-733-1843 fax
vicki.brueck at ncdcr.gov<mailto:vicki.brueck at ncdcr.gov>

109 East Jones St.
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, N.C. 27699-4600
[cid:image004.png at 01D0C310.30B97D20]

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.