[Evergreen-catalogers] Call for updated MARC templates

Brueck, Vicki Vicki.brueck at ncdcr.gov
Thu Apr 27 09:38:12 EDT 2017

Don,

I absolutely agree.  I would like to be able to create and save a template at the workstation level.

Thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Brueck
Cataloger, Content Management and Access Branch
Government & Heritage Library
State Library of North Carolina
Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919-807-7451 office
919-733-1843 fax
vicki.brueck at ncdcr.gov<mailto:vicki.brueck at ncdcr.gov>

109 East Jones St.
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, N.C. 27699-4600
[cid:image004.png at 01D0C310.30B97D20]

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.