[Evergreen-catalogers] Call for updated MARC templates

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Apr 27 11:48:43 EDT 2017

That would be my opinion.  I'd go a step further that with many libraries
working hard to adopt RDA and move away from that including both might
enable bad habits that some (most?) institutions are trying to discourage.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)