[Evergreen-catalogers] Is there such a thing as an authority MARC template?

Taylor, Trish taylortl at portsmouthva.gov
Mon Jan 30 09:11:18 EST 2017

I would like to see a change. For example, when I am add an authority record such as Murder $z England $z London $v Fiction, it authorizes as Murder $z England $z England $v Fiction.

But it is fine when the subject heading is authorized as a new entry.

Please put his on the bug list.

Thanks,

 Trish

Trish Little Taylor