[Evergreen-catalogers] Firefox Toolbar enhancements

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Tue May 23 09:18:42 EDT 2017

Hi Rogan,

I do use folders for sites that I don't use on a daily basis such as all
the OPACs in our consortium and some Evergreen related pages.

What I keep on my current toolbar is:
ePLACE
<http://place.asburyseminary.edu/do/search/advanced/?fq=virtual_ancestor_link:%22http://place.asburyseminary.edu/ecommons%22>
<https://evergreen.asburyseminary.edu/eg/staff/login?route_to=%2Feg%2Fstaff%2F>
| ATS OPAC <http://evergreen.asburyseminary.edu/eg/opac/browse> | LC Catalog
<https://catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/searchBrowse> | LC Authorities
<http://authorities.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First> |
FirstSearch <http://firstsearch.oclc.org/> | OCLC Bib formats
<http://www.oclc.org/bibformats/en.html> | Google Translate
<https://translate.google.com/#es%7Cen%7C> | Country Codes
<http://www.loc.gov/marc/countries/countries_name.html> | Language Codes
<http://www.loc.gov/marc/languages/langhome.html> | RDA Relator Codes
<http://www.loc.gov/marc/relators/relacode.html> |

I use these often enough that I prefer one click access. Granted I can
abbreviate the labels to make more space and I can use JTAutoEntry to
create hot link keys. I'm just looking for the most elegant solution.

Thanks,

Don

don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
(859) 858-2227