[Evergreen-catalogers] RDA search formats

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Nov 15 11:30:05 EST 2017

Thanks, Mike! This was so much help! I have the pieces in place to look at
tag 347 in my Coded MARC value mapping, added an MP3 format search based on
it and got 600 bibs to come up. I also adjusted our CD audiobook format
search to ignore the MP3 mapping to filter them out in the OPAC results.  I
still have to do some data massaging on 300 more bibs to add the 3xx tags,
then a quick reingest, and I'll finally have my longed-for MP3 audiobook
search ready.  I just need to find a good .png icon to represent it, then
my oldest helpdesk ticket can be closed.

Awesome resource, this community!

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn