[Evergreen-catalogers] RDA search formats

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Nov 16 09:44:21 EST 2017

I'm not finding a controlled vocabulary for the 347|b terms. However, there
is no reason why we Evergreen catalogers couldn't come up with a list for
Evergreen if there isn't one (or until there is one). The Music Library
Association has guidelines for the 33x and 34x fields (
http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.musiclibraryassoc.org/resource/resmgr/BCC_RDA/Supp_RDA_Best_Practices.pdf)
that might assist us in coming up with our own list.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES