[Evergreen-catalogers] Authority records

Theresa Baker Theresa.Baker at kentonlibrary.org
Mon Apr 23 06:12:50 EDT 2018

Good Morning,

My library is just getting started importing authority records.  My question is about searching.  Once we've imported an authority record for an author we are able to browse the catalog and it shows the See references, however when we do an author search from the advanced search for a variant name from the 400 field of the authority record, we don't get any hits.  How do we get Evergreen to recognize the 400 fields in the authority records?  Thank you.

Theresa Baker, MLIS
Cataloger Librarian
Administration Center
3095 Hulbert Ave., Erlanger, KY 41018