[Evergreen-catalogers] Authority records

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Mon Apr 23 09:37:32 EDT 2018

I'm hoping to be able to learn something from any answers you received. We
just implemented authority (using MARCive) for the first time in our
consortium, and unfortunately, I'm pretty lost at HOW it's supposed to
work, because it's nothing like authority catalogs I've used in the past.
At the Evergreen pre-conference, there's a whole morning workshop about
authorities, so I'm hoping to learn a lot that day.

Kate Coleman
Jefferson County Library - Central Services
Technical Services Supervisor
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689