[Evergreen-catalogers] Authority records

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:32:53 EDT 2018

Hi Kate,

Just a note that I'm very excited to meet you at the pre-conference.  I'll
be leading that session, so please let me know if there are specific things
you'd like to learn about authority control in Evergreen.  I may be able to
add them to the session, or connect with you at another time during the
conference to talk them over. :-D

That offer goes for anybody who's coming to the conference next week and is
interested in talking about authority control.

   -Jane