[Evergreen-catalogers] Hotkeys in the web client

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 25 12:10:16 EDT 2018

Most of them work fine. There are a few screens with embedded content (such
as the catalog search screens) where they do not work, though. And there is
at least one hotkey bug (F9 key to reprint receipt doesn't work with Hatch
enabled).

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service