[Evergreen-catalogers] Hotkeys in the web client

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:28:02 EDT 2018

Janet brings up a good point about the hotkeys not being noted in menus.
There's a bug filed about this here:

I haven't heard any objections to displaying the hotkeys in menus (at least
the hotkeys that work relatively consistently -- not sure it would be
appropriate to include the F5 for item status).  I think this is something
that LBCC may be able to take on -- I'll plan to talk to one of my
colleagues about this as a possible project tonight.

  -Jane