[Evergreen-catalogers] Endless Evergreen Acquisitions Import

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Tue Aug 14 10:41:44 EDT 2018

 Dear Catalogers,

For years we've been experiencing the following problem, and I just *know*
there is a way to fix it that we haven't discovered.

When using *Load MARC Order Records* to import a file, and a bibliographic
record is already present in Evergreen that has a matching OCLC number or
ISBN, Evergreen goes into a endless import. The import progress bar never
goes away. The purchase order does get created, but not all the data does
gets entered into some of the PO lines.

Also, in the web client, when you do a PO search, the PO cannot be found.
BUT, in the XUL client it can be found.

Can anyone point us in the direction of a solution?

Thanks!

Don
--
Don Butterworth