[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group - - Next Meeting

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Tue Aug 14 09:18:44 EDT 2018

Cataloging Working Group Update

The Cataloging Working Group will typically meet on the second Tuesday of each month at 2:00 pm ET.  However, we will not be meeting in August.  We will resume meetings in September.  Please watch for more information in the next few weeks.

We do encourage everyone to visit the Cataloging Working Group Wiki<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging> where you will find notes from previous meetings and links to various cataloging-related components.

In our meetings, we plan to briefly discuss maintenance releases - especially if they involve cataloging features.  This month, we are celebrating the two maintenance releases (3.1.4 and 3.0.10) that were announced at the end of July.  Thanks to everyone in the Evergreen community involved in making these changes!  The announcement<https://evergreen-ils.org/evergreen-3-1-4-and-3-0-10-released/> can be found on the Evergreen Wiki along with the full release notes<https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/>.

Also, if you have not done so already, please take a minute to respond to the survey<https://goo.gl/forms/jZeADWhF9u7ilM072> Kathy Lussier sent out last week regarding more consistent terminology in the web client.  Community input is valuable!

Thank you,

Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov<mailto:jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov>
(336) 242-2941

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us