[Evergreen-catalogers] OPAC display when 264 or 260 field has two publishers

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu Aug 16 16:42:31 EDT 2018

Hi,
In our OPAC if the 264/260 field has two publishers only the first subfield
'a' and 'b' show in the bib record display. Is this an Evergreen bug or is
it controlled by how we configure out OPAC?  I wasn't sure how to look this
up in Launchpad.

For example:
264 1. ‡aLondon : ‡bS. Sonnenschein ; ‡aNew York : ‡bC. Scribner, ‡c1892.
Shows as this in the OPAC
*Publisher:* London : S. Sonnenschein ; 1892.

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801