[Evergreen-catalogers] OPAC display when 264 or 260 field has two publishers

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Aug 17 18:41:07 EDT 2018

Hi Ron,

We do that now if there is a publisher and distributor or manufacturer. The
problem I have is when the 260/264 field has two publishers, i.e. a US one
and a British one. If these were entered as two 264 fields both with second
indicator '1' then only one shows according to testing I've done so
repeated fields with the same indicators also don't work.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>