[Evergreen-catalogers] Subject heading version in browse view and auto-complete leaves out an important subfield

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 8 09:11:58 EST 2018

This is also a MODS problem -- earlier versions did not map 610 $t.
COmpare  ver 3 :
https://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-userguide-elements.html to ver
3.3: https://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/mods-mapping.html

7xx $t subfields weren't mapped in earlier versions of MODS either.

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES
1800 Century Place, Ste. 150