[Evergreen-catalogers] Subject heading version in browse view and auto-complete leaves out an important subfield

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:17:23 EST 2018

Jane,

I'm sure this is fixable. When we first got Evergreen there were a huge
number of subfields that didn't display or index out of the box. This was a
big deal in our academic setting. I had Jim Taylor make an enormousness
number of display changes which then required a re-indexing. I believe the
more recent versions include more complete displays and indexing but
clearly 610 $t was not one of them. The fixes are all behind the IT
curtain, so I can't give you specifics. But there is hope.

Don

--
Don Butterworth
Collection Management Director /