[Evergreen-catalogers] Webclient issue list

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Mon Jan 22 13:26:15 EST 2018

Janet, I inadvertently sent this to the Evergreen community at large, it
was supposed to only be sent to my own Evergreen consortium. I have changed
the document to make it editable, so you are more than welcome to do so,
but I'm not sure it will be useful to you, as these are problems we are
trying to follow locally. If it is helpful to you in any way, though,
please feel free to use it!

Kate

Kate Coleman
Jefferson County Library - Central Services
Technical Services Supervisor
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689