[Evergreen-catalogers] Webclient issue list

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 25 16:05:11 EST 2018

We did not have to change any settings after the bug was fixed, so not sure
that would be the problem. however, it does sound like this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1724321  You may want to confirm
that that fix is in 3.0.3

There are several UI issues around overlay -- when you overlay a record,
the mark for doesn't clear until you either mark another record or clear
under the Mark for menu. If you have a tab open with the Z39.50 interface,
the old record marked will remain so whether you mark a new record for
overlay or clear the marks. This means you can overlay the same record if
your attention strays. To clear the Z39.50, you either have to open a new
tab or refresh the one you have open. If you have already executed a
search, you have to redo it since it clears it.

Also, when a record is successfully overlaid, the record does not
automatically refresh, you have to refresh to see the changed record. Are
you redisplaying after you overlay a nonOCLC with an OCLC record?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES