[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client templates fail to create items

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Jul 24 16:24:38 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I have one library where none of the templates that moved from the xul
client to the web worked. Applying a template and clicking on 'save & exit'
did not create an item instead the item moved to completed copies tab and
if moved back to working did the same thing again.

The cataloger created all new templates. Some work, some don't. After
clicking on save & exit, the tab closes but no item is created.

Has anyone experienced applying a template and in doing so, the circ
library (which is set to the workstation) becomes 'unset'? I've also
applied a template with required stat cats and after applying the stat cats
are 'unset' even though these show in the copy template tab.

I think the failure has to do with the circ library field but the cataloger
says it's there after applying the template.

Any suggestions?

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801