[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client templates fail to create items

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Jul 25 14:33:40 EDT 2018

As Jeff notes in his comment #6, this may not be the only thing going on
with copy templates but some of the issues you all are reporting reminded
me of this bug (which does have a pullrequest) --

ABN

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 12:47 PM Ron Eifert <reifert at sikeston.lib.mo.us>
wrote:

> This is an error that we are also experiencing with no resolution found.
>

> Ron Eifert
>
> Cataloging Chair
>
> Missouri Evergreen

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*