[Evergreen-catalogers] Authority linking question

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Jun 7 09:57:43 EDT 2018

Mary,

It has been a couple of years since the last time we tried linking all of
our authority records all at once, but I definitely remember that we saw
trailing punctuation differences was leading to authorities not being
linked that should.

This was a few years ago, so at this point there might have been a fix or
at least a bug report created. You may want to ask in the EG dev mailing
list.

Good luck,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215