[Evergreen-catalogers] Printing spine labels in 2.12

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Tue May 15 09:42:28 EDT 2018

Hi Meghan,

We've had this problem with new workstations.  I believe you need to complete the initial printer setup to identify your default printer.  See the attached documentation.  If that does not work, please call me.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Weston
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov<mailto:jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov>
(336) 242-2941

From: Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Meghan Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:54 AM
To: evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org
Subject: [Evergreen-catalogers] Printing spine labels in 2.12

CAUTION External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless verified.
While on the topic of spine labels...

NC Cardinal is still using 2.12.  I've searched around and found a couple of guides and followed the instructions, but when I try to print a label, it comes out blank.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  For reference, I'm using a Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo.

Thanks!

Meghan Blackburn
Technical Services Librarian
Cleveland County Memorial Library
704-487-9069 ext. 224
mblackburn at ccml.org<mailto:mblackburn at ccml.org>

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us