[Evergreen-catalogers] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week: May 21-25

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Fri May 18 09:25:36 EDT 2018

As a follow up, here are some specific cataloging-related bugs that
need to be tested:

* A fix to the problem of extra spaces in the 856$9 causing problems
with electronic resource records:
* A fix to a bug that shuffles around bib record subfields when an
authority record is edited:
* A performance fix to the Validate button in cases with empty
authorized fields: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1745462
* Adding UPC search for OCLC + Library of congress in Z39.50: