[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client spine labels and Hatch

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu May 31 15:30:04 EDT 2018

Hi,

Some of the CWMARS catalogers have successfully set up spine label printing
using Zebra printers. One has warned that printing will not work if Hatch
is installed on the computer. I do not have a printer I can test this on.
Is this true? Does having Hatch installed on a PC prevent printing spine
labels?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801