[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client display of Normalized Publisher in item status and record bucket

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Thu Nov 1 11:55:07 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Has anyone noticed that the web client column for Publisher in the item
status screen and record buckets includes the place of publication? I first
noticed in 3.1.6. I've filed a bug ticket about it.

I'm attaching a couple of screenshots to show what I mean. Does this bother
anyone else?

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn