[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group will meet on Wed, 11/14

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Wed Nov 14 08:53:47 EST 2018

REMINDER!
The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group will meet today at 2:00 ET.  Please join us!

Thanks,
Jennifer

From: Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Jennifer Weston
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 5:21 PM
To: Evergreen Community Catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: [Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group will meet on Wed, 11/14

The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group is meeting in November!

The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group will meet on Wednesday, November 14 at 2:00 ET.

Please join us by logging into:  https://join.me/nccardinal<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fjoin.me%2fnccardinal&c=E,1,e0DqnAC4GaQYVkqb92Hj5ZO3fYnpFD2s9ICh1UE6otcxuPrHCcP8bU5wE0KJeKZ3Sxt9_Nm3RWrtsFH4Qkc_bopo5unDemMpkSjUBoTeu-BRUv3ZIq-0kA,,&typo=1>

Conference ID:  653-414-968 #

To dial in by phone:

+1.704.970.0046

All meetings will be recorded and shared on the wiki for anyone who is interested but cannot attend.

The working agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uWMYLT7wH-_8yLWVBlVVipq6ZH4JILaWS_Y98ma18yw/edit?usp=sharing> for the meeting is available on the group's wiki<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwiki.evergreen-ils.org%2fdoku.php%3fid%3dcataloging&c=E,1,8LwFf0hpmJvM7ziVdvcedx0dh2mJapRHUb0k3XitE7tJXuUTaqFIdaVDqofvQ7DfmWlCBkZfYeOHbj3pkutoJbC-qi-iPaOLT3ZNQWSJ8dq78sAmaQ,,&typo=1> page.

On a personal note, I am anxious to return to monthly meetings with this group.  My Evergreen consortium spent the summer preparing for and implementing an upgrade from 2.12 to 3.1 so I was not able to give any attention to the larger cataloging working group.

The organizers of this group continue to champion the importance of continuing our conversations throughout the year to strengthen the connection among Evergreen catalogers and developers.  Please join us and contribute to these discussions!
Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Davidson County Public Library / NC Cardinal
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov<mailto:jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov>
(336) 242-2941

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.co.davidson.nc.us&c=E,1,J_cIlxoqAjzhUFAzEbOohFyt3byN2YZKFShb5jqnKcBUNNWv_5QyyaArVLzQ5lrFtwiLdRAh5aTyRja_TvzLbmcM3ZdURgRIzfQ0eidvXlRgwXPy4ikGC_3E2czW&typo=1>