[Evergreen-catalogers] Copy Alerts in 3.1.6

Marguerite Grant margueritegrant at rodgerslibrary.org
Tue Nov 13 10:41:57 EST 2018

When  a copy alert is entered on an item for an item, we haven't found a
way to edit that alert or delete it if necessary.

We use copy alerts during checkin and checkout to alert the circ staff that
they should verify the number of discs in an audio book or a DVD and we
sometimes need to change the content of the message.

Is there a way to do this?  So far we've just seen the alerts pile up with
no way to delete or alter existing alerts.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can give us.

Marguerite Grant

---

Rodgers Memorial Library

Hudson, NH