[Evergreen-catalogers] Testing batch editing call numbers

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Oct 9 16:10:50 EDT 2018

Hi Kathy,

We just added all the omnibus cataloging bug fixes and are now experiencing
the problem of not being able to add two copies at the same time. Only the
first one is saved. Did this get reported as a bug or is there something
I'm missing?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>