[Evergreen-catalogers] Setting volume/copy editor defaults

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 16 15:53:07 EDT 2018

Currently, the only way I see to set the defaults for the vol/vopy editor
is from the default tab once the editor is open from a bib record. Before I
create a wishlist request to have the ability to set the defaults in local
or workstation administration, which ever is most appropriate,  rather than
only within the editor, I want to make sure that I am not missing it. I did
totally miss that you could edit one item call number without transferring
it, after all.

Is there a more convenient place to set the vol/copy editor defaults?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES