[Evergreen-catalogers] Template Editing Issues

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Oct 9 17:07:05 EDT 2018

Hi Elaine,

At least one library reported that they deleted all the templates with the
alert message (all had them) and made new ones. The new ones also had the
blank alert message. It could be using the same name. When I recommend
making a new template to replace a deleted one I also recommend changing
the name slightly, adding 2 or revised or using upper/lower case letters.

Janet