[Evergreen-catalogers] Template Editing Issues

Elizabeth McCullough emccullough at fulco.lib.in.us
Tue Sep 25 13:31:49 EDT 2018

Is anyone else having a problem with their templates today? I have tried
editing in Staff Client and Web Client. I went into the template for an
item and tried to remove the alert message/legacy copy alert. I deleted the
note, but the modify copies/save & exit buttons wouldn't work (do not
become active).

--
Liz McCullough, Cataloger
Fulton County Public Library

Public Libraries are an Investment in your Community!
Views expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
library.