[Evergreen-catalogers] Copy Tags

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Sep 25 16:09:16 EDT 2018

Hi,
>From the documentation I found online it looks as if there can be multiple
"types" of copy tags. If our network creates three or four more in
additional to the default Digital Bookplate will these also show in the
drop-down menu? Is there any documentation on how these are visible when
scoped to a single org unit?  We'd like to have types for "Local Author",
"Summer Reading", "Grant Funded", and "Memorial/Donation".  Obviously when
selecting "Local Author", a library wants the search result to show only
their town. Is this handled by the 'label' with a single "type" across the
network, or by a "type" per library?

Janet