[Evergreen-catalogers] Format filter for 4k Ultra HD videos

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 17 11:08:29 EDT 2019

We don't have filters for either of those. MP3 titles retrieve with the
electronic resource filter.

Currently, there appear to be only 12 titles for DVDs that note they are 4k
Ultra HD in the PINES database, so it is not yet an issue.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

1800 Century Place, Suite 580 | Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.