[Evergreen-catalogers] Dymo spine label printing with Web 3.1.13

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Thu Aug 1 17:59:32 EDT 2019

Hi all,
 I just got a Dymo 450 Turbo to play with and I am new to the world of
spine label printing.

After some trial and error (and reading discussions on this list), I more
or less have spine label printing working, except I can't get it to stop
spitting up a blank label at the end of the job. (At least I got it to stop
spitting up blanks after *every* label.)

I've defined my "paper" everywhere I can find, both on Windows device
management, the browser printer settings, and within the web client. I made
sure the browser was set to 0 for the margins, I turned off printing
headers and footers, I played with portrait vs. landscape printing. The
labels are the equivalent of label 30347, 1 x 1.5 inches. I'm running out
of ideas. What have I missed?

Thanks,

Mary

--