[Evergreen-catalogers] Dymo spine label printing with Web 3.1.13

John Jones johnj at ozarkregional.org
Thu Aug 1 18:10:08 EDT 2019

I've been having similar trouble. I usually print one label at a time as
I'm cataloging, so the latest thing I've tried has been to tell Hatch to
only print page 1 of the print job in Printer Settings for Labels. It's
only been giving me one label, but I'm not printing multiple labels in
one print job.