[Evergreen-catalogers] Fingerprints

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org
Mon Aug 12 12:07:15 EDT 2019

I've always thought it would be super useful for the catalogers to be able
to edit the groups, such as to merge groups that were split by "a novel,"
or to go in and indicate that a given record is not actually part of the
group.

Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library