[Evergreen-catalogers] Vox books and Wonderbooks

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon Aug 12 15:44:06 EDT 2019

Hi Beth,

I think we may go with spoken recording. I prefer the physical description
to be "audio enabled book" rather than "+ audio narration" or something
like that, that I've seen in some records. I'm hoping Jason can create a
format filter for MP3 CD Audiobook using the 347 field. If that's
successful then I'd do the same for "Audio Enabled Book", although that's
probably not an 'authorized' term. I don't have a list of the RDA terms
used in the 344 and 347 fields. Is one available somewhere other than the
toolkit? Ideally the Vox and Wonderbooks could be searched using the "all
books" limiter and the "audio enabled book" limiter.

If Christine can share the icons with me, that would be great.

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>