[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group - Dec Meeting Notes/Recording

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Dec 10 15:13:02 EST 2019

Colleagues,

We would like to extend our thanks to Meg Stroup of SCLENDS for her
presentation about Cataloging Comics and Manga in Evergreen this afternoon.

The meeting notes and the recording are now available on the group's wiki:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:meetings#meeting_notes

Meg's presentation includes presenter notes and links to many valuable
resources.  It's a good training tool for our arsenals.  A link to Meg's
presentation can be found in the meeting notes and it can also be found
here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/163miPqWkkDRvXCBrqX1La6FOzRzvLSij3y-E0cLIHfU/edit?usp=sharing

Also, the meeting notes include a link to a very brief video (< 2 min) from
Jane Sandberg on the current Angular MARC Editor.
We encourage all catalogers to watch it and share it:
https://youtu.be/r3cMJIwU_TM
In this demo, you will see the Undo/Redo functionality in development that
is included this launchpad bug:
Bill Erickson is asking for our input so please comment in launchpad or
send a note to our listserv if you have suggestions or general feedback.

Our next meeting is:  Tues, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:00pm (Eastern).
We hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Jennifer

--