[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group - Dec Meeting Notes/Recording

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:54:24 EST 2019

Hi All,

Thanks for the attention on the MARC editor work, thanks for the demo, Jane!

I just wanted to give a heads up I've deployed the latest MARC editor code
to our public demo server at https://evgdemo.kcls.org/eg2/en-US/staff/splash

You can log in with admin / demo123.  Once in, navigate to Cataloging ->
Staff Catalog (Experimental) to get started.

It is still a work in progress, but feel free to kick the tires.  Feedback
always appreciated.

-b