[Evergreen-catalogers] Hi all. I am working with serials in a public library. The new year is coming and the 2020 Magazines have started appearing. I know that this is a long shot, Is there a way to copy last years MARC record and just change the dates? Thanks.

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Dec 13 15:45:25 EST 2019

Serial records don't need to have changes made to them provided the serial
is still published or has not changed names. You should be able to use the
same bibliographic record in the  new year.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.