[Evergreen-catalogers] Pop up of past years' circ status not in web client

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Dec 16 17:27:46 EST 2019

Hi Mary,

Based on your bug report I'm pretty sure you've encountered the issue
reported in https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1743611

Our libraries also miss being able to see the breakdown in Item Status
when they're weeding.

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle
Co-op Support
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.