[Evergreen-catalogers] Copy tags

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Sat Feb 23 00:17:31 EST 2019

Hi,
Is anyone using copy tags? I have read documentation on how to create copy
tag types and copy tags but need some help understanding how these tags
work. How do the tags get indexed, how do the tags get into the digital
bookplate index and the keyword index? How are tags scoped to org units?

The CWMARS Bib Committee has recommended four types of tags: Grant Funded;
Summer reading; Local authors; Memorial/Donation. I originally thought that
these terms would be in the drop-down index in the OPAC. I now know the
only index choice is Digital Bookplates. If we have these four types how
are they constructed to be part of the Digital Bookplate index?

Has anyone figured out how to make the dotted line around the text in the
OPAC display in relative size to the text, i.e. not one-size-fits-all?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801