[Evergreen-catalogers] Copy tags

Ruth Lord rlord at scenicregional.org
Mon Feb 25 08:53:49 EST 2019

I've been using copy tags for Digital bookplates.  It's been awhile since I
set them up.

If I remember right, you have to go into Administration--Local
Administration--Copy Tags to create the copy tags you want to use.

Then when you are in the Volume/Copy Editor on the item, click on Copy
Tags, choose Digital Bookplate, then start typing in the tag you want, a
list will appear.  Choose the one you want.

Make sure you click Add tag.  Then click OK.

I don't know of any way to change the dotted box around the display.

Ruth Lord
Technical Services Manager
Scenic Regional Library
304 Hawthorn Drive