[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client: refresh after MARC edit

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Thu Jan 17 10:20:49 EST 2019

I just read through all of the refresh bugs again and I also did not find anything specifically addressing the record automatically refreshing in the OPAC view after editing the MARC record in the web client.  That is something many of us would like to see.

Thanks,
Jennifer

From: Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Jennifer Weston
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:11 AM
To: evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-catalogers] Web client: refresh after MARC edit

Chris,
There are quite a few bugs related to the refreshing of screens.  Here is a link to the search results of the bug list for bugs that contain the word “refresh” -- https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.searchtext=refresh

I don’t know if there is bug that combines several of the refresh issues.  Does anybody else know if any of these have been combined into other bugs?  I will keep investigating and share what I find.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Davidson County Public Library