[Evergreen-catalogers] Just filed a new bug asking for certain results to open in new tabs

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Jan 17 14:52:30 EST 2019

Hi Mary, all,

I just wanted to send you an update: these three situations will open
in new tabs in Evergreen 3.2.3.  Thanks so much to the catalogers who
discussed and added heat to the bug, the Build Team for all their work
on 3.2.3, Jason Boyer for fixing my fix, and Galen Charlton for
additional testing.

    -Jane

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 1:44 PM Stroup, Meg <MStroup at statelibrary.sc.gov> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> SCLENDS just added heat.  Mary, thanks for creating the report.
>

> From: Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> on behalf of Beth Longwell <blongwel at eou.edu>
> Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 12:17 PM
> To: Evergreen Community Catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>
> Subject: Re: [Evergreen-catalogers] Just filed a new bug asking for certain results to open in new tabs
>

> Evergreen catalogers,
>

> The Sage Library System added heat to this launchpad bug. Thanks for letting the rest of us know..
>

> Beth
>
> Systems Manager
>
> Sage Library System
>

> On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 10:13 AM Laurie O'Connor <laurie at harneycountylibrary.org> wrote:
>
> Yes! Thank you all for being so vigilant!
>

> Laurie O’Connor, Cataloger
>
> Harney County Library
>
> 80 West D Street
>
> Burns, OR 97720