[Evergreen-catalogers] Statement of responsibility in bib record display OPAC and web client

Chrisy Schroth Chrisy.Schroth at kentonlibrary.org
Fri Jun 7 15:00:58 EDT 2019

Hi Janet,
Interesting question. We are also on 3.2.5. I just looked at a few records in our catalog. If the record does not have a 1xx field, the $c is showing up with proper punctuation, and the 7xx fields are displaying as links underneath. If the record does have a 1xx, the $c is not displaying, just the links for the 1xx and 7xx fields underneath. I did not see the GMD/$h display on any record that I looked for it on.

Thanks and have a great day!
Chrisy

Chrisy Schroth
Assistant Cataloger/Serials Coordinator